Conditions of sale
- Plan Printing 24 is a trading name of Call Print Group Ltd (The Company).
- The following conditions of sale shall apply to all sales of goods and services by The Company and shall override any buyers conditions of purchase unless otherwise agreed in writing by an authorised representative of The Company.
- All orders must be received via this web site or in writing. Verbal orders will not be processed.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that The Company is in possession of clear instructions needed to fulfil an order. The company will not be held responsible for incorrectly processed orders due to incomplete or unclear instructions.
- The Company will do everything in its power to ensure that the required delivery date is adhered to, however due to fluctuations in work load and reliance on third party carriers The Company cannot be held liable for any penalty arising from late supply.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all information contained within a digital file sent to us for processing is correct, The Company will accept no claim for incorrect copies, should it be found that the information within the file was incorrect.
- Any loss, shortage or damage must be notified to The Company in writing within 3 days of receipt of goods if any claim is to be considered.
- Whilst every care is taken in the processing of customer's original electronic files The Company cannot be held responsible for the content of the original, should accidental damage occur. Electronic files sent to us will not be returned.
- The Company reserves the right to not print any image which it believes to be distasteful, obscene, offensive, inappropriate or protected by copyright.
Call Print Group Ltd
Unit 16 Sarum Complex
Company registration no: 4622410
VAT registration no: 805971710